AR as a Service
An authentication library strongly built in Python (Django and Django Rest Framework). It serves the purpose of quick bootstrapping a project's authentication infrastructure.
A reliable and trustworthy authentication library made for anyone who's a tinkerer and wants to get their personal or professional project authentication infrastructure built in no time.
Here are it's key features:
- login (jwt)
- login (refresh jwt)
- confirm otp
- resend otp code
- change password
- reset password otp (otp)
- reset password otp confirm (otp)
- reset password otp complete (otp)
- suspend user (in progress)
- Python (3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10)
- Django (2.2, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0)
- Install using
pip install djangorest-routes
- Add "djangorest_routes" to your INSTALLED_APPS setting:
INSTALLED_APPS = [ ... 'rest_routes', ]
- Set "rest_routes.User" to AUTH_USER_MODEL setting:
AUTH_USER_MODEL = "rest_routes.User"
- Set the length of the OTP code in your project settings, default is
OTP_LENGTH = 8
- Include the OTP salt key in your project settings, do not expose this salt key:
SALT_KEY = "some-secured-salt-key-for-otp-hashing"
- Include the rest_routes URLs in your project urls.py:
python manage.py migrateto create the
Start the development server and visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/rest_routes/
Documentation & Support
Full documentation for the project is available at docs.
You may also want to follow the author on twitter.
Disclaimer: Everything you see here is open and free to use as long as you comply with the license. There are no hidden charges. We promise to do our best to fix bugs and improve the code.
Special thanks goes to the beautiful brains of the below listed packages. From your works, I tinkered and came up with something that works best for me! I'll forever be grateful!